Today is the one year anniversary of Elaina Lynn Design being a full-time business!! On this day one year ago, I was officially no longer employed to anyone but myself. From that day forward, I have thrown myself into learning how to start a business, creating my own website and Etsy store, freelancing for some amazing people, and figuring out what I want Elaina Lynn Design to be.
Some of my favorite projects from the last year:
- Beer Themed Bachelorette Party Invitations
- Pacific Pug Rescue Logo Design
- Fall Wedding at a Pecan Orchard in Texas
- Announcing Avery Krus
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired Engagement Shoot
- Becoming a Disneyland Annual Passholder = Best Day Ever
- 5 Ways to Escape the Rain at Disneyland
- Wedding DIY Confessional: Paper Flowers Bouquets
I am so SO thankful for all of you being a part of my journey. I wish I could thank each and every one of you personally!
To celebrate ELD's anniversary, I thought it would be fun to do my first giveaway!! The winner will receive their choice of a digital print sent directly to their preferred email address from the Etsy shop!
How To Enter:
- Write a comment below with your favorite part about Elaina Lynn Design. Is it the art prints, invitations, one particular design from the Etsy shop, Disneyland updates on the blog, or something else? Leave your comment below (with your name!!) to be entered into the drawing.
- Like the Elaina Lynn Design Facebook page AND leave a comment on the Page wall or the ELD Anniversary picture/post. Make sure you leave a comment, or else I won't be able to see you!! For those of you who are already fans (you are the best!), just leave a comment about ELD's anniversary on the Facebook page.
You will be entered once for each action (total of two possible entries per person). Enter your comments before Sunday, April 12 at midnight PST. The winner will be randomly selected and announced here on the blog! Good luck!
And thank you again for supporting Elaina Lynn Design in my first year as a small business owner! I am truly thankful for each and every one of you.